Salary: Rs120,000.00 per month With
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taxila: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
A Construction Project Manager is a professional who leads and oversees a construction project, and works with Engineers and Architects to develop a plan, create a project time frame, distribute resources, and ensure timely completion
- Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and construction and maintenance of facilities, such as roads, bridges, channels, dams, culverts, pipelines, power plants, and water and sewage systems.
- Manage operation and Maintenance of overall site.
- Monitor and share weekly updates on the status of all sites in the pipeline.
- Manage the Coordination, scheduling and tracking of site visits, and technical team visits with various departments.
- Planning & monitoring of project to ensure Quality and timely completion.
- Meetings with the related departments to evaluate and solve the problems for improvement the performance of work.
- Make the plans, estimating cost, limitations, performance, schedule time, and budget of project.
- Following works rate which carried out on sites and compare with the project scheduling.
- Assigning the tasks and responsibilities to the working teams.
- Complete supervision & quality control on sub-contractors’ activities regarding civil works.
- Follow up the civil works activities on sites (Making Road, steel works, form works, maintenance works etc.)
- Evaluation of all phases of Civil works and maintenance works of projects.
- Manage the initial and final acceptance visit of sites for civil works.
- Completion of the work within the given target time.
Construction Project Manager skills and qualifications:
- DAE Civil or bachelors in civil engineering
- Minimum 20 Years of experience with renowned companies
- Ability to lead a team by being a good and effective communicator
- Excellence in building rapport and creating a team environment where all those with project responsibilities work well together
- Excellence in planning how each process should be done, how resources are to be acquired, and when the project should be completed
- Excellence in verbal and oral communication skills
Send Us Your CV
Do you want to work with us?